Stalkers

Thursday, October 21

I WON THE BATTLE BUT LOST AT HEART.

baloo was my ex boyfriend.
masa bercinta dengan dia tak lama.
dia kt college dia kt kulim,cheq kt matrix penang
jumpa pon sebulan sekali
macam outing je an?

when i love someone
i am the type of girl that-loyal,full with love,jealousy all the time as i think that particular boyfriend of mine is not for other girls at all.
i was really brave enough to confront any girl that he was mine
yes i felt extremely happy
but i lost his love actually

so
i thought now i am so angelic
where my stupid jealousy had been vanished 
nevertheless it still exist and become worst

now
i don't feel like to love anyone
it's not their faults
it's mine

but i hope bby khairi knows that i became like this because
I LOVE HIM DAMN MUCH

i feel a huge guilty now
hence i punish myself

i hope i learn all the mistakes

sekian.cinta tak bermakna:(

p/s: ouh.nobody knows how much i love bby khairi.

No comments:

Post a Comment